23 year old Waters has been one of Bray Wanderers' stand out players the last few seasons, being voted the clubs A Championship Player of the Year in 2011 and Bray Wanderers Player of the Year for the last two years.
Speaking about joining Shamrock Rovers, Waters said:
Speaking about joining Shamrock Rovers, Waters said:
"I am absolutely delighted to have signed for Shamrock Rovers; it’s the biggest club in the country. I’ve been a Shamrock Rovers fan since I was a child and so I am intent on working hard and giving my all for this club."
Waters also went on to thank everyone at Bray Wanderers:
"I would like to thank everyone at Bray Wanderers for all the support they have given me over the last six years. I really enjoyed my time at the club and wish them the best. I’d especially like to thank Pat Devlin for all his support."
Kieran Marty Waters is Trevor Croly's eighth new signing ahead of the 2014 season.
Kieran Marty Waters is Trevor Croly's eighth new signing ahead of the 2014 season.
