Bray Wanderers have announced the signing of Jake Kelly from St. Patrick's Athletic.
Kelly started his career with Bray in 2008, making his debut in a 3-1 victory against Dundalk in the FAI Cup. He became a regular for the Seagulls over the next few seasons, making 104 appearances and scoring 26 goals between 2008 and 2011.
In 2012, Kelly signed for St. Patrick's Athletic. He made his Pats debut coming on as a substitute against Bray on the opening day of the season. After only 16 minutes on the pitch, Kelly was sent off against his old club. He made 41 appearances for Pats over his two seasons with them, scoring 8 goals for the Saints.
Speaking on signing Jake Kelly, Alan Mathews said:
"I am delighted to have secured the signature of the experienced winger. I have admired Jake since I first saw him and I am delighted to have him in our squad for the coming season".
23 year old Kelly is Alan Mathews first new signing as Bray Wanderers manager and the fourth player to commit himself to the Seagulls for the 2014 season.
